Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Dash Cam 4K Ultra HD Dash Camera with GPS, Car Driving Recorder with 3 Inch LED Screen, 170°Wide Angle Dashboard Camera, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording,Parking Monitor, Motion Detection
- 【Ultra HD 4k & 3 Inch IPS Screen】Ultra HD 4k,SONY CMOS sensor with 3840*2160 video,which clearly captures all the details on the road which provides important video evidence in insurance case disputes and assures you for a safe driving. 3 Inch large screen allows you to replay the footage directly on the dash cam whenever you need.
- 【Dash cam with GPS】The GPS module enables the dash cam to capture the speed, location and coordinates of the motor vehicle. The logging of such details can be played back showing the speed the vehicle was traveling at the time, along with real-time location movements of where the vehicle has been.
- 【Parking Monitor & Gravity Sensor】When the camera detects collision in standby mode, it will turn on automatically and record a short video, G-sensor will lock current video files when collision detected, which can be used as an important evidence of an accident.
- 【Loop Recording & Accident Auto-detection】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content, when the storage limit of card is reached. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence.
- 【Warm Tips】It’s very convenient for you to install the dash camera with the manual control. Please be sure to use a high speed Micro SD card, maximum support 32GB, minimum support class 10.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying Buying TipsLike several individuals you want the protection as well as video footage that a dash cam could provide. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam could be a vital device.
Acquiring a dashboard camera can be a challenging task as there are thousands of designs to select from. Just how do you understand which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features and reliability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They use far better video clip quality, simplicity of use and will certainly just last much longer!
We put this guide with each other in order to help you discover the very best dash cam for you needs and also your budget. We will certainly explain the current functions and also how they could assist you determine which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly secure the video clip and conserve in instance of an accident to avoid losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the specific location as well as speed up an accident or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes sure that you never ever lack data storage space as older documents are edited when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam offers indicates the greater the detail of the video clip picture that could be recorded. When you require to check out a permit plate number or other little details, this is essential. When picking a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate image quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam offers implies the greater the information of the video image that could be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as aids protect against under as well as over exposures to offer clearer video quality under many circumstances.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cams right into 3 basic cost ranges - economy, mid level and premium models.
Budget plan dash cam models typically cost much less then $50. Inspect out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras set you back in between $50 to $150 and also offer wonderful value in a lot of instances. These dashboard cams include a lot of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will provide dependable procedure.
Premium dashboard cams versions could set you back numerous dollars yet will certainly offer you with the utmost attributes and also levels of security. These high end models are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage to make accessing your dash cam videos much easier then before.
Buying a brand-new dashboard cameras must be fun and amazing! Just keep in mind to spend some time to research the versions that fit your demands and also budget plans|spending plans and demands} to make sure they are appropriate for you. Read individual evaluations and also inspect out the most recent video clips available for the models you are taking into consideration. Idea: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user reviews specifying that they got this thing totally free or at a reduced cost for their straightforward testimonial.|Acquiring a brand-new dash cam need to be fun and also exciting! Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user reviews mentioning that they got this thing for totally free or at a discounted price for their truthful testimonial.
Find more information on the best selling dash cams.