Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
TOGUARD Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Night Vision 1080P Car Camera and 720P Rear View Backup Camera 170° Wide Angle 3.0” LCD, 24 Hours Parking Monitor
- 【Front and Rear Dual Camera】Toguard dash cam with 170° wide angle front camera and upgrade 720p waterproof 130° backup camera, you can use it to view surroundings while driving in reverse or parking.
- 【1080P FHD Recording &6pcs IR LED Night Vision】 The dash cam with 6-layers glass lens, 6 pcs IR LED and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), guarantee excellent night vision at night. Supporting insurance claims to prove an incident, preventing disputes.
- 【Seamless Loop Recording &3 inch display screen】Records automatically when the car turn on, loop recording saves the latest the videos and overwrites the oldest videos when card reaches capacity.Reasonable 3 inch screen is good for windshield installation, make sure you will have safety view.
- 【G-sensor &24 hours Parking Monitor】The dash camera for cars will turn on automatically when the engine on, G-sensor will automatically lock the current video to distinguish responsibility when the car takes collision. The car dash cam can also standby after parking.When shocking is detected,the camera will turn on and take a 30 seconds video automatically.
- 【Rear View Backup Camera &Install】 Connect the red wire from the rear camera to the reversing light lamp, the image of backup camera will automatically switch over the full screen on front camera when the car in reverse, and the screen has reversing line. Micro sd card in not included. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying Buying TipsLike several people you want the defense and video clip footage that a dash cam can offer. In case of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be a very useful tool.
Acquiring a dashboard camera can be a tough task as there are thousands of models to select from. How do you recognize which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features and dependability you need on your day-to-day commute? Some dash cams are better then others. They supply better video top quality, simplicity of use and also will simply last longer!
We put this guide with each other to assist you locate the very best dash cam for you needs and also your pocketbook. We will explain the current features as well as how they can help you choose which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly conserve and also lock the video clip in case of an accident to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape-record the exact area and speed up a mishap or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes sure that you never lack information storage space as older documents are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies means the greater the information of the video clip picture that could be tape-recorded. This is essential when you have to check out a license plate number or various other tiny details. When selecting a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any type of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to inadequate photo top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses implies the higher the detail of the video clip picture that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and also assists avoid under and also over direct exposures to give clearer video top quality under most circumstances.
Price RangesWe can divide dash cams into three basic cost ranges - inexpensive, mid range and high-end models.
Inexpensive dashboard cam designs usually cost less then $50. They are normally extremely fundamental and do not provide attributes such as GPS. Lots of are common or knock-offs that are sold under many various brand name names. We suggest preventing many of these as video and also total high quality is normally rather bad. Look into this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and use terrific value for the most parts. These dashboard cams include much of the attributes that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly give reliable operation.
Premium dash cams designs could establish you back thousands of bucks yet will provide you with the utmost attributes and also levels of security. These luxury designs are currently beginning to add attributes such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam videos easier after that before.
Purchasing a new dash cams ought to be fun and also interesting! Simply remember to take a while to look into the versions that fit your needs as well as budget plans|budgets as well as requirements} to make sure they are right for you. Review user evaluations as well as examine out the most current video clips readily available for the versions you are taking into consideration. Pointer: prevent dash cams that have multiple user examines stating that they received this product completely free or at a discounted cost for their truthful testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam should be fun as well as exciting! Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual reviews specifying that they obtained this item for cost-free or at a discounted cost for their truthful review.
Find more information on the most popular dashboard cameras.