Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Topvelo 3 Channel Dash Cam with SD Card Included, 1080P Front Rear and Interior Three Way Dash Cam for Cars, 2” LCD Display Dashboard Camera, IR Night Vision, Parking Monitor, for Taxi Driver
- 3 Cameras Dash Cam: V1 model dash cam provide 3 cameras automatically power on and simultaneously start recording when you turn on the engine, which give you all-around protection. 1080P front camera and 720P rear camera can capture necessary license plates details, 720P inside facing camera with vide 140°angle can cover every corner of the cabin. It’s the best choice for rides share drivers.
- Super IR Night Vision: With High-quality Sony sensor and WDR technology, the V1 dash camera can record clear enough video and image in low-light condition. The interior camera adopted with 4pc big aperture infrared lights, provide the real night vision which can accurately capture the driver and passengers even when the cabin is completely dark.
- 24hours Parking Mode: Parking monitor can protect your cars after the engine off. Under the parking mode, the dash cam can automatically power on and record the emergency videos when it detect collision and shake. (The built-in battery is small and only used to file back up, you can use hard wire kit to install the dash cam if you want it working 24/7, search for ASIN: B07Q29JZZY).
- Built-in G-sensor & Loop Recording: Built-in G-sensor will record and lock the important moment when there is an accident happened, loop recording function makes the dash camera overwrite the oldest files when the sd card is full, keep the dash cam continuous recording. The locked videos cannot be overwritten, so we recommend to back up the videos and format the sd card every 2 weeks.
- TOPVELO Customer Care & Support: All the TOPVELO products have 18 months of worry-free customer service, any problems please drop us a message through amazon or send an email to our support team, we will solve the problems within 24 hours and make sure you don’t have any loss.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【Must Use a Real U3 SD Card】 Because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use. ✔If you use a U1 low-speed SD card, the camera will make beeps to remind you that the card is not compatible, then please replace the SD card with a U3 High-speed one.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- UHD 4K Mirror Dash Cam: Front 4K(3840x2160) + rear 1080P resolution, or front 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) + rear 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) resolution available. This DL12 Pro 4K dash cam records stunning details, allowing you to capture everything from street signs to license plates.
- Dual Sony Sensor for Night Vision: The Kingslim 4K dash cam with night vision features premium dual Sony sensors in the front and rear cameras for sharp night time video quality using Hisilicon processor, f/1.8 large aperture, and WDR technology. Record a crystal clear and visible video in any situation- day or night.
- GPS Tracking Dash Cam: The GPS module of the dual dash camera tracks your vehicle's location, route, speed on each drive, making it reliable evidence in case of accidents.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying InfoLike many individuals you want the defense and also video proof that a dash cam can provide. In case of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam could be an indispensable tool.
Some dash cams are much better after that others. They provide better video high quality, simplicity of usage and also will simply last longer!
We put this overview together in order to help you locate the best dash cam for you requires and also your budget. We will certainly discuss the most up to date functions as well as just how they could help you decide which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Meanings Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately save and also secure the video clip in situation of a collision to stop shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the exact location and speed an accident or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never ever lack data storage as older data are written over when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam provides suggests the greater the information of the video picture that could be videotaped. This is necessary when you have to check out a certificate plate number or various other small details. When picking a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause bad image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses suggests the greater the detail of the video clip image that can be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and helps prevent under and over direct exposures to provide clearer video quality under the majority of circumstances.
BudgetWe can separate dashboard cameras right into 3 basic cost levels - budget, mid range and high-end models.
Budget dashboard cam versions typically cost less after that $50. They are typically very basic and do not provide functions such as GPS. Numerous are common or knock-offs that are marketed under numerous various trademark name. We advise avoiding a lot of these as video and overall high quality is usually pretty inadequate. Look into this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost between $50 to $150 and also supply great value most of the times. These dashboard cameras have several of the functions that you will desire in a dashboard camera and also will certainly supply trustworthy operation.
High-end dash cams versions can establish you back numerous bucks however will supply you with the utmost features and also degrees of defense. These high-end models are currently beginning to include attributes such as Wifi and also cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam video clips much easier then ever before.
Buying a new dashboard cams should be enjoyable and interesting! Just remember to take some time to research the designs that fit your needs and also spending plans|spending plans and also requirements} making certain they are best for you. Review customer reviews as well as examine out the most up to date videos available for the designs you are considering. Pointer: avoid dash cams that have multiple user reviews specifying that they obtained this thing free of charge or at a reduced rate for their straightforward evaluation.|Purchasing a brand-new dash cam must be fun and also interesting! Pointer: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous user assesses mentioning that they got this product for free or at an affordable rate for their sincere testimonial.
Get more info on the most popular dashboard cameras.