Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VIOFO Dual Dash Cam A129 Duo Full HD 1080P Front and Rear Camera with GPS Wi-Fi Compact Design 2.0” LCD Display 140° Wide Angle, Emergency Recording, Parking mode, Super Capacitor,Motion Detection,WDR
- 【Full HD Dual Channel Dash Cam】1920 x 1080P 30fps in both front and rear camera with wide angle lens captures the fasting moving scenes and details on the whole road in super clear definition, give you complete peace of mind while driving your vehicle.
- 【Super Night Vision】Both front and rear camera is loaded with super high quality Sony STAVIS IMX291 Sensor which has better night vision than any other sensors, combine F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, provide clearer view than most other car cameras in low-light conditions for nighttime driving.
- 【Dual Band 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ Wi-Fi】Dual-band Wi-Fi camera is capable of transmitting in either of two different standard frequency ranges, the ability to utilize 5GHZ on a dual band camera helps avoid wireless interference, thus A129 dash camera has more stable Wi-Fi signal and faster Wi-Fi speed.
- 【GPS Logger Included】With GPS logger, dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- 【Ideal Choice of Dash Cam】G-sensor, motion detection, auto start/stop, loop recording, time lapse recording, built-in microphone & speaker, mobile APP, support up to 256GB SD card, support optional CPL and Bluetooth remote control, one year warranty. A129 Duo is the ideal choice for your dashcam.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【Must Use a Real U3 SD Card】 Because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use. ✔If you use a U1 low-speed SD card, the camera will make beeps to remind you that the card is not compatible, then please replace the SD card with a U3 High-speed one.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- UHD 4K Mirror Dash Cam: Front 4K(3840x2160) + rear 1080P resolution, or front 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) + rear 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) resolution available. This DL12 Pro 4K dash cam records stunning details, allowing you to capture everything from street signs to license plates.
- Dual Sony Sensor for Night Vision: The Kingslim 4K dash cam with night vision features premium dual Sony sensors in the front and rear cameras for sharp night time video quality using Hisilicon processor, f/1.8 large aperture, and WDR technology. Record a crystal clear and visible video in any situation- day or night.
- GPS Tracking Dash Cam: The GPS module of the dual dash camera tracks your vehicle's location, route, speed on each drive, making it reliable evidence in case of accidents.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing InfoLike lots of people you desire the protection and also video footage that a dash cam can give. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a very useful device.
Getting a dashboard camera can be an uphill struggle as there are thousands of models to pick from. How do you recognize which one is best for you? Which one has the attributes as well as dependability you require on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They supply much better video quality, simplicity of usage and also will just last longer!
We placed this guide together to assist you discover the finest dash cam for you needs and also your purse. We will discuss the most recent attributes as well as how they can help you decide which dashboard camera deserves your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly conserve and secure the video clip in case of a collision to prevent shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape the precise place and also speed a crash or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording guarantees that you never run out of data storage as older files are created over when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam supplies means the greater the information of the video clip photo that could be tape-recorded. This is vital when you should check out a certificate plate number or various other little information. Try to find at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Stay clear of any kind of designs that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will cause bad image quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam offers implies the higher the detail of the video picture that could be taped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and assists protect against under and over exposures to supply more clear video quality under many circumstances.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cameras right into 3 general price ranges - inexpensive, mid range and also high-end models.
Budget dashboard cam versions typically cost much less then $50. They are typically extremely fundamental as well as do not offer attributes such as GPS. Several are generic or knock-offs that are marketed under many different brand. We suggest staying clear of a lot of these as video clip and overall quality is typically pretty inadequate. Inspect out this spending plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams cost in between $50 to $150 and use wonderful value for the most parts. These dashboard cams feature many of the attributes that you will want in a dashboard camera and also will offer trustworthy operation.
High-end dashboard cameras versions can set you back hundreds of dollars yet will certainly provide you with miraculous features and levels of security. These high end versions are now beginning to include features such as Wifi as well as cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam videos simpler then in the past.
Acquiring a brand-new dashboard cameras ought to be fun as well as exciting! Simply keep in mind to take some time to research the models that fit your demands and also spending plans|spending plans and demands} to make sure they are appropriate for you. Check out customer testimonials as well as check out the most recent video clips available for the models you are taking into consideration. Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have numerous customer reviews stating that they received this thing free of cost or at a discounted cost for their truthful testimonial.|Getting a brand-new dash cam must be fun as well as interesting! Pointer: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual examines mentioning that they received this product for totally free or at a reduced rate for their truthful evaluation.
Find more info on the top selling dashboard cameras.