Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VIOFO Dual Dash Cam, Built-in 16GB eMMC Storage, 2K 1440P 60fps+1080P 30fps Front and Rear Dash Camera with Wi-Fi GPS, Parking Mode, Emergency Recording (A129 Plus Duo+Built-in 16GB)
- 【2K 60fps+1080P 30fps Dual Dash Cam】A129 Plus Duo is the upgraded version of A129 Duo dash cam, front and rear camera shots road ahead at 2560*1440P 60fps and road behind at 1080P 30fps at the same time. Much more details can be easily captured including license plate and signpost. 140° wide angle is enough to cover the whole road and will not distort the image.
- 【Built-in 16GB eMMC Storage】 The dash cam comes with built-in 16GB eMMC storage, when there is no microSD card or microSD card error, it will automatically use eMMC storage. Never worry the camera does not record while the card failed. We recommend it as transitory recording, an microSD card is needed for normal recording.
- 【Built-in Wi-Fi & GPS】 You can connect the camera to VIOFO APP through built-in WiFi, easy to preview and download the video, change settings of the camera. With GPS logger, dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Timestamp can be embedded in the video. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- 【3 Parking Mode Solutions】 A129 Plus has 3 parking mode solutions, Auto event detection will automatically start recording once any event is detected; Time Lapse continuously records a video at low frames like 1/2/3/5/10/15 fps. Low Bitrate keeps recording continuously in mini file size, reduce a little video quality will help to save card space and can record longer time in parking mode.
- 【Ideal Choice of Dash Cam】G-sensor, motion detection, auto start/stop, loop recording, time lapse recording, built-in microphone & speaker, mobile APP, support up to 256GB SD card, support optional CPL and Bluetooth remote control, one year warranty. A129 Plus Duo is the ideal choice for your dashcam.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying InformationLike many individuals you desire the protection as well as video clip footage that a dash cam can supply. In the occasion of a mishap, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam can be an important tool.
Some dash cams are better after that others. They use better video quality, convenience of use and also will certainly just last longer!
We put this guide with each other to assist you locate the most effective dash cam for you needs and your budget. We will clarify the most up to date features as well as exactly how they can help you decide which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically secure the video clip and also save in situation of a collision to stop losing your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will tape the precise area as well as speed an accident or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes sure that you never lack data storage as older documents are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the greater the detail of the video clip image that can be taped. When you require to review a permit plate number or various other small details, this is crucial. Try to find a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Stay clear of any kind of models that have an optimum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate picture top quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies implies the higher the detail of the video image that could be videotaped. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also aids stop under as well as over direct exposures to offer more clear video quality under the majority of circumstances.
Price RangesWe can separate dashboard cams right into 3 basic cost levels - budget, mid range as well as high-end models.
Spending plan dash cam models usually set you back less after that $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams set you back in between $50 to $150 and offer terrific value in most instances. These dash cameras have a number of the features that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly provide reputable procedure.
Premium dash cams designs can establish you back thousands of bucks but will supply you with miraculous attributes and degrees of defense. These high end versions are now beginning to include attributes such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips simpler after that before.
Getting a brand-new dash cameras ought to be fun and also interesting! Just keep in mind to take a while to investigate the models that fit your needs and budget plans|spending plans and also needs} making certain they are right for you. Check out individual reviews and also examine out the latest video clips offered for the designs you are taking into consideration. Tip: prevent dash cams that have multiple individual reviews specifying that they obtained this thing free of charge or at a reduced cost for their honest evaluation.|Getting a brand-new dash cam should be enjoyable and also exciting! Idea: avoid dash cams that have several customer reviews stating that they obtained this product for cost-free or at a reduced cost for their straightforward evaluation.
Get more details on the best selling dash cams.