Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WheelWitness HD PRO Plus Premium Dash Cam w/WiFi & GPS, iPhone Android Compatible, Sony Exmor Sensor, Dashboard Camera G Sensor, Night Vision for Uber Lyft Trucks and Semis
- ✅ – EASY “Plug & Play” INSTALLATION – The WheelWitness HD PRO Plus Dash Cam is super simple to install. Just insert the SD card, mount the suction cup and plug in the power. The camera will AUTOMATICALLY Power ON/OFF with your vehicle!
- ✅ ON-THE-FLY-ZOOM – The only dash camera to offer On-The-Fly-Zoom function which will let you zoom (4X) while still continuing to record. This function really makes it easy to zoom into a license plate and helps you protect yourself!
- ✅ EASILY REVIEW, TRANSFER & SHARE RECORDINGS – The HD PRO Plus Dashboard Camera if fully compatible with Apple iPhone (iOS) & Android Smartphones allowing you to fully control the camera from your smartphone as well as transfer the files instantaneously so you can share online or have video proof on your phone! Of course you can also insert the microSD directly into your computer and transfer the files that way!
- ✅ PREMIUM VIDEO QUALITY – The Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS Sensor coupled with a real 6-Glass precision lens allows the HD PRO Plus Dash Cam to record crystal clear in both Day & Night Time! Full High Definition Recording & Exceptional Night Time Vision Performance! EMERGENCY FILE LOCK – The HD PRO Plus allows you to Automatically or Manually lock any file as soon as it happens. The G-Sensor will detect an abrupt event and lock the file automatically.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We love our customers and provide round the clock technical support if you have any questions! We will help you set it up in your specific vehicle (though it is super easy) and answer any questions to help you use it! If you are not happy with the camera, simply return it for a full refund!
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【Must Use a Real U3 SD Card】 Because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use. ✔If you use a U1 low-speed SD card, the camera will make beeps to remind you that the card is not compatible, then please replace the SD card with a U3 High-speed one.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- UHD 4K Mirror Dash Cam: Front 4K(3840x2160) + rear 1080P resolution, or front 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) + rear 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) resolution available. This DL12 Pro 4K dash cam records stunning details, allowing you to capture everything from street signs to license plates.
- Dual Sony Sensor for Night Vision: The Kingslim 4K dash cam with night vision features premium dual Sony sensors in the front and rear cameras for sharp night time video quality using Hisilicon processor, f/1.8 large aperture, and WDR technology. Record a crystal clear and visible video in any situation- day or night.
- GPS Tracking Dash Cam: The GPS module of the dual dash camera tracks your vehicle's location, route, speed on each drive, making it reliable evidence in case of accidents.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Buying Buying TipsLike lots of people you desire the security and video clip footage that a dash cam can give. In the occasion of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be an invaluable device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be a difficult task as there are numerous models to select from. How do you recognize which one is ideal for you? Which one has the functions and reliability you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They supply far better video high quality, ease of usage as well as will simply last longer!
We placed this guide together to assist you discover the finest dash cam for you needs as well as your wallet. We will describe the most recent attributes and just how they could assist you determine which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Camera Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly secure the video as well as conserve in instance of an accident to stop shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the precise area as well as speed up an accident or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording makes certain that you never ever lack data storage as older files are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the detail of the video clip image that can be tape-recorded. When you require to check out a certificate plate number or other tiny details, this is important. Seek a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam. Avoid any versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in inadequate image quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam offers implies the higher the information of the video clip image that could be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when choosing a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also aids prevent under and also over direct exposures to give clearer video clip quality under many situations.
Price RangesWe could divide dash cameras right into three general cost ranges - budget, mid level and premium models.
Budget dashboard cam designs generally cost less then $50. They are typically very basic and do not supply features such as GPS. Several are common or knock-offs that are offered under several brand. We recommend preventing the majority of these as video and also total quality is typically pretty poor. Check out this spending plan dash cam.
dashboard cameras cost in between $50 to $150 and offer terrific value. These dash cams have much of the attributes that you will want in a dashboard camera and will certainly supply reliable operation.
Premium dashboard cams models could establish you back thousands of bucks however will certainly give you with miraculous attributes and also degrees of defense. These high end designs are currently starting to include attributes such as Wifi and cloud storage to earn accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever before.
Getting a brand-new dash cameras need to be fun as well as amazing! Just keep in mind to spend some time to research the models that fit your demands and also budgets|spending plans as well as requirements} to earn sure they are appropriate for you. Read individual reviews as well as examine out the current video clips available for the models you are considering. Idea: avoid dash cams that have several individual evaluates mentioning that they got this product totally free or at a discounted price for their truthful review.|Acquiring a new dash cam ought to be enjoyable as well as exciting! Tip: prevent dash cams that have multiple customer evaluates mentioning that they received this product for cost-free or at a discounted cost for their honest testimonial.
Find more information on the some of our favorite dash cameras.