Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
WheelWitness HD PRO Plus Premium Dash Cam w/WiFi & GPS, iPhone Android Compatible, Sony Exmor Sensor, Dashboard Camera G Sensor, Night Vision for Uber Lyft Trucks and Semis
- ✅ – EASY “Plug & Play” INSTALLATION – The WheelWitness HD PRO Plus Dash Cam is super simple to install. Just insert the SD card, mount the suction cup and plug in the power. The camera will AUTOMATICALLY Power ON/OFF with your vehicle!
- ✅ ON-THE-FLY-ZOOM – The only dash camera to offer On-The-Fly-Zoom function which will let you zoom (4X) while still continuing to record. This function really makes it easy to zoom into a license plate and helps you protect yourself!
- ✅ EASILY REVIEW, TRANSFER & SHARE RECORDINGS – The HD PRO Plus Dashboard Camera if fully compatible with Apple iPhone (iOS) & Android Smartphones allowing you to fully control the camera from your smartphone as well as transfer the files instantaneously so you can share online or have video proof on your phone! Of course you can also insert the microSD directly into your computer and transfer the files that way!
- ✅ PREMIUM VIDEO QUALITY – The Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS Sensor coupled with a real 6-Glass precision lens allows the HD PRO Plus Dash Cam to record crystal clear in both Day & Night Time! Full High Definition Recording & Exceptional Night Time Vision Performance! EMERGENCY FILE LOCK – The HD PRO Plus allows you to Automatically or Manually lock any file as soon as it happens. The G-Sensor will detect an abrupt event and lock the file automatically.
- ✅ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We love our customers and provide round the clock technical support if you have any questions! We will help you set it up in your specific vehicle (though it is super easy) and answer any questions to help you use it! If you are not happy with the camera, simply return it for a full refund!
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【3 Channel Car Dash Camera】TOGUARD three lens dash cam offers 170° front camera, 150° inside cabin camera and 150° rear camera record 1080P+1080P+1080P. Giving you peace of mind inside and outside of your vehicle.
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】The dash camera features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 30fps ）front camera and a 1080P 30fps inside cabin camera. 2 channel dashcam captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent Infrared Night Vision Dashboard Camera】Equipped with high-performance Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens observing road. This car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations to capture clear license plates and passenger footage.
- 【FHD 1080P DUAL DASH CAM】The dual car camera features capturing what is happening in front of the car and inside the cabin in crystal-clear details simultaneously at 1920x1080P@30fps. F1.8 large aperture with 170°wide angle covers field of view up to 6 lanes with limited blind spots. The car camera recorder shoots in high definition videos/images and provides powerful evidence in case of an accident.
- 【Built-in GPS Tracking & Wi-Fi Connection】The built-in GPS module enables the dash cam to precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes on the map. The data can be viewed via the dedicated app "Ficam" on your IOS or Android device. Connecting to your mobile devices through built-in Wi-Fi, it is intuitive to change settings and easy to control the cam, view, download and share the videos without any traffic.
- 【INFRARED NIGHT VISION & SONY SENSOR】The car recorder is based on dual Sony IMX323 sensor and Novatek NT96663 processor. Combined with F1.8 aperture offering a significant increase in light throughput and WDR technology, it provides an excellent license plate and road signs readability. The interior camera surrounded by 4 infrared LED lights performs remarkably well in poor lighting conditions.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.【Very Important Tips】: because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- 【Heat Resistant with Super Capacitor】The TOGUARD C200 dash cam is supercapacitor powered instead of lithium batteries, which are built to survive extreme weather conditions from -4°F to 158°F. It's higher security than others and also gives a longer life-span than lithium-ion battery dashcams.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Purchasing Buying TipsLike lots of people you desire the protection as well as video clip proof that a dash cam could give. In the occasion of a crash, road rage or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital tool.
Getting a dashboard camera can be a tough job as there are hundreds of models to pick from. Exactly how do you recognize which one is ideal for you? Which one has the attributes and dependability you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better after that others. They use far better video high quality, convenience of usage as well as will simply last much longer!
We placed this overview together to assist you discover the best dash cam for you requires and your budget. We will certainly clarify the most up to date features and just how they could aid you choose which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 07:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Terms Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically secure the video clip as well as conserve in instance of a crash to protect against losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly videotape the precise location and speed up a mishap or occasion takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop recording ensures that you never ever run out of information storage space as older data are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam offers implies the greater the information of the video picture that could be recorded. When you require to check out a permit plate number or other little information, this is vital. When choosing a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Stay clear of any type of versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause poor image quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the greater the detail of the video picture that can be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis indicates Wide Dynamic Range and also helps avoid under and also over direct exposures to give more clear video clip high quality under a lot of circumstances.
BudgetWe could separate dash cameras right into 3 basic rate ranges - budget, mid range and also high-end models.
Budget plan dash cam versions normally cost less after that $50. Check out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cams cost between $50 to $150 and also use terrific value in the majority of situations. These dash cameras have a number of the attributes that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and also will supply reputable operation.
Premium dashboard cams versions could set you back thousands of bucks but will certainly provide you with miraculous attributes as well as levels of defense. These high-end versions are now beginning to include features such as Wifi and also cloud storage making accessing your dash cam videos simpler then before.
Buying a brand-new dash cams need to be fun as well as interesting! Just keep in mind to take a while to investigate the models that fit your needs as well as budgets|spending plans as well as demands} to make certain they are right for you. Check out customer reviews as well as examine out the most up to date videos available for the designs you are considering. Idea: prevent dash cams that have several individual reviews mentioning that they received this product free of charge or at a discounted rate for their sincere testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam ought to be fun and exciting! Pointer: prevent dash cams that have numerous individual examines mentioning that they got this item for complimentary or at an affordable cost for their sincere testimonial.
Find more information on the most popular dash cams.