Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa & the Google Assistant, White, 2-Pack
- 1080P Full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). works with 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes
- Wyze Cam automatically records a 12-second Event Video when it detects motion or sounds. Videos are securely uploaded to the AWS cloud via end-to-end encryption and are accessible for 14 days — no subscription or monthly fees required.
- Continuous recording with local storage – Wyze Cam supports local storage of recordings to a microSD card (sold separately). Play back videos with your Wyze app to solve life’s mysteries. Local Storage – Supports 8GB, 16GB and 32GB microSD cards in FAT32 format
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required.Field of View:110° lens
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant: ask your voice assistant to show your front door, kids room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam
- Video – H.264 encoding. Day time video: 15 FPS. Night vision: 10 FPS. Night Vision – 4 IR LEDs (850nm) | Illuminates up to 29.6 feet (9 meters)
- Camera – Lens: F2.0 aperture, 2.8mm focal length | Image sensor: 1/2.9″ CMOS | Digital zoom: 8x
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Purchasing Buying GuideLike many individuals you want the protection and also video clip proof that a dash cam can give. In the occasion of an accident, unexpected objects or criminal damage a dash cam could be an indispensable device.
Some dash cams are much better then others. They offer much better video clip top quality, convenience of usage as well as will certainly just last longer!
We placed this guide together to help you discover the very best dash cam for you requires as well as your pocketbook. We will certainly clarify the most recent functions as well as how they can assist you decide which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly secure the video clip as well as save in situation of a collision to avoid shedding your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will videotape the exact location and also speed a crash or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop tape-recording ensures that you never ever run out of data storage space as older files are composed over when your sd card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam offers means the greater the information of the video clip image that can be recorded. When you need to review a license plate number or other small information, this is important. When selecting a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any kind of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly lead to bad image top quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam uses means the higher the information of the video clip photo that could be videotaped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range as well as helps protect against under as well as over exposures to give clearer video clip high quality under many situations.
Price RangesWe can divide dashboard cameras right into 3 basic rate levels - budget, mid level and high-end models.
Economy dashboard cam models generally set you back much less then $50. They are normally extremely fundamental and do not provide functions such as GPS. Several are generic or knock-offs that are offered under lots of different brand. We suggest avoiding the majority of these as video and general top quality is normally rather bad. Inspect out this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cameras set you back in between $50 to $150 and also offer wonderful value in many cases. These dash cams include a lot of the features that you will certainly want in a dashboard camera and will certainly give reliable operation.
High-end dash cameras designs can set you back hundreds of dollars however will certainly offer you with the utmost features and degrees of protection. These luxury versions are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam video clips easier then before.
Buying a new dash cameras need to be enjoyable and also interesting! Just bear in mind to spend some time to research the versions that fit your requirements as well as budgets|spending plans and demands} making certain they are ideal for you. Check out customer reviews and check out the most recent video clips offered for the models you are taking into consideration. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have numerous customer evaluates specifying that they got this product for free or at a discounted price for their honest review.|Getting a new dash cam should be fun and also amazing! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have several customer assesses mentioning that they obtained this thing for complimentary or at a reduced price for their honest testimonial.
Get more information on the some of our favorite dash cameras.