Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
XTU 2.5K Mirror Dash Cam with 12” IPS Touch Screen,Dual Lens Dash Camera, Front and Rear View Mirror Camera Waterproof Backup Camera,Sony Starvis Sensor,Parking Assistance and GPS Included
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cam: M12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 ×1440), enhance the video quality to brilliant and picturesque level. And the waterproof rear camera support 1080P, providing more remarkable details than 720P. High-resolution cameras ensure capturing vivid details of every little thing including license plates and letters from a distance at any time of the day, whether in daylight or lowlight conditions.
- 12″ IPS Full Touch Rectangle: Comes with a 12” super responsive IPS touch screen display, helps reduce contrast and in turn causes lesser stress on your eyes. It allows you to view the recorded video easily and to look at the rear view of your car clearly even on a sunny day. With outstanding display effect and split view function, you can see the front and rear view pictures at the same time.
- GPS & Wide FOV: It comes with an integrated GPS system that can provide accurate driving speed and current driving track. In case of any legal issue, you can use the footage as evidence as well.170°front lens and 160° for rear waterproof lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- Loop recording & G-Sensor: The micro SD card support, along with loop recording, means it'll record over the oldest files, saving you the hassle of emptying the memory card. With SD card up to 128 GB, you can store a large amount of footage. The G-sensor technology will automatically sense a collision and then lock the footage of the action before the accident and the time right after to help investigators determine just what happened.
- Parking Monitor & Time-Lapse: Parking monitor functions as a surveillance camera system while the vehicle is off. With a time-lapse parking configuration, the camera captures images using two frames per second instead of 15 frames per second that’s common with normal motion detection mode. Time-lapse format reduces the amount of footage on your memory card so it doesn’t fill up too fast, but will still capture anything that happens to your vehicle while it’s parked.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- Stunning 2.5K Ultra HD - More Dynamic Detail with 2.5K SONY IXM335 front camera and waterproof 1080P rear camera, to fulfills more vivid photos and videos. The stunning 12'' IPS full-touch-screen design makes everything look amazing.
- Intelligent Escort Partner - Now you can launch essential operations with voice commands during the driving. With advanced GPS support, to record your trajectory, location, and speed to keep everything in check.
- Always Ready in an Instant - Continuously recording and lock the important footage, H612 mirror dash cam is always ready in an instant, you won't miss a single frame on the road. Supports up to 128G memory cards (not included).
- 【3 Channel Car Dash Camera】TOGUARD three lens dash cam offers 170° front camera, 150° inside cabin camera and 150° rear camera record 1080P+1080P+1080P. Giving you peace of mind inside and outside of your vehicle.
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】The dash camera features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 30fps ）front camera and a 1080P 30fps inside cabin camera. 2 channel dashcam captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent Infrared Night Vision Dashboard Camera】Equipped with high-performance Sony STARVIS IMX335 sensor and F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens observing road. This car camera is able to increase exposure automatically in dark situations to capture clear license plates and passenger footage.
- 【2K Front & 1080P Cabin Dual Dash Cam】Dash cameras capture every detail of the road in crystal-clear clarity (only front 2560x1440@30fps or front 2560x1440@30fps and rear 1920x1080P@30fps) best choice for Uber, taxis, rideshare or Lyft drivers
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor (front IMX335 rear IMX307), F2. 0 6-glass lens and 4 infrared LEDs take videos and pictures with HD clarity – even clearly capturing license plates at night or in low-light conditions
- 【Easy Video Access】VAVA dedicated app makes it convenient to view, record, download and share your recording on social media; built-in GPS calculates your vehicle’s location, driving route, speed and other information of every journey
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 23:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 23:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Buying Buying TipsLike lots of people you want the security as well as video clip footage that a dash cam can give. In the occasion of a mishap, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital device.
Purchasing a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are hundreds of designs to select from. Exactly how do you know which one is ideal for you? Which one has the features and also dependability you need on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are better after that others. They offer much better video high quality, convenience of usage as well as will simply last much longer!
We placed this overview together in order to help you locate the finest dash cam for you needs and your budget. We will certainly explain the most up to date attributes and exactly how they could assist you make a decision which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-03-02 at 00:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly secure the video clip as well as conserve in situation of a collision to prevent losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly record the exact area as well as speed up a crash or event takes place at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping makes sure that you never ever lack information storage as older data are composed over when your flash memory card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the information of the video image that can be videotaped. When you need to read a license plate number or other small details, this is important. When choosing a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Avoid any kind of designs that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly result in bad picture quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam provides indicates the greater the information of the video clip image that could be tape-recorded. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and also assists prevent under and also over exposures to provide clearer video clip quality under the majority of situations.
Price RangesWe could separate dashboard cameras into 3 general price ranges - budget, mid level as well as premium models.
Inexpensive dash cam models normally cost much less after that $50. They are usually very standard as well as do not use functions such as GPS. Several are common or knock-offs that are sold under several trademark name. We suggest staying clear of a lot of these as video clip as well as general high quality is usually very poor. Look into this budget plan dash cam.
Mid Range dash cams set you back in between $50 to $150 as well as offer terrific worth in many instances. These dashboard cams include much of the features that you will want in a dashboard camera as well as will certainly give trusted procedure.
High-end dashboard cameras designs could establish you back thousands of dollars however will certainly offer you with miraculous functions and levels of security. These luxury models are now beginning to include functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam video clips much easier then before.
Buying a new dashboard cams must be enjoyable and also exciting! Simply bear in mind to take some time to investigate the models that fit your needs and spending plans|budgets and also needs} to make sure they are right for you. Review individual evaluations and also check out the most recent video clips offered for the models you are considering. Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have multiple user reviews specifying that they got this item free of charge or at a discounted cost for their truthful review.|Getting a brand-new dash cam must be fun and also amazing! Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have numerous user evaluates mentioning that they got this product for cost-free or at a reduced rate for their straightforward evaluation.
Get more information on the some of our favorite dash cameras.