Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z-Edge Dash Cam Front and Rear 4.0″ Touch Screen Dual Dash Cam FHD 1080P with Night Mode, 32GB Card Included,155 Degree Wide Angle, WDR, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Support 128GB Max
- ???ONE-HAND OPERATION TOUCH SCREEN : Featuring 4-inch sensitive touch screen with simple and elegant icons, The dual dash cam makes each operation more effortless and responsive, such as navigating the menus and settings, locking the current video. Thoughtful and friendly user interface for you to operate
- ???4 PRESET OPTIMIZED MODES: Selecting a mode automatically optimizes four features with preset values designed to best suit your environment,saving your time having to customize each individually, Drive – Optimized for regular use/ Scenic – Longer video clips for easier video post-processing/WDR – For better light balance, great for bright days or nighttime driving/Park- Increases G-sensor sensitivity and battery efficiency for monitoring your parked vehicle
- ???YOUR ON-THE-WAY WITNESS: The dash camera ensures simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1080P. Never miss a license plate in Full HD 1920x1080P at 30FPS and Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution. front and rear ultra wide 155-degree viewing angle captures more of the road around you. A 6 layer glass lens and powerful imaging processor ensure more details are captured. PIP mode supported, ensures clear and easy playback
- ???SUPER CLEAR NIGHT VISION WITH WDR TECHNOLOGY: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure, this ensures no overexposure during the day and brings greater clarity at night. It can also restore the true colors of objects for a fuller picture. Car license plates can be easily captured at night. Ensures the clear footage and images you need to record driving at night
- ???AUTOMATIC SAFEGUARDS: Records automatically with vehicle ignition – switches off automatically with ignition off – energy saving LCD screen off timer – loop recording feature for efficient storage management – manual and automatic video protection from deletion – built-in G-sensor/accelerometer triggers crash vibration recording – parking mode watchdog for 24/7 surveillance of your vehicle with external battery pack or hardwire kit. Supports TF/micro SD cards up to 128GB
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 4K ULTRA HD RECORDING – The Rove R2-4k dash camera can record videos up to a resolution of 2160p. The ultra hd video recording quality is so good that you will notight Sce much more clarity and quality difference than all other car dash cams. Revolutionary Super Night Vision Technology (Ultra-low liensor NT96660 + SONY IMX335) helps to get comparatively clearer footage and images from the recording in low light condition
- BUILT-IN WiFi – Use the ROVE App to view and manage dash cam recordings instantly on your iOS and android devices. By using the app you can download your recorded 4k videos directly to your smart phone and then easily share these on social media with friends and family
- DASH CAM WITH GPS – Built-in GPS accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker on google maps via Wi-Fi using the App or with our Car DV Player. We provide FREE Firmware Upgrade for this car camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
- 【Must Use a Real U3 SD Card】 Because it's a High Resolution 4K car camera, please ensure to use a brand U3 SD card and also format it before first use. ✔If you use a U1 low-speed SD card, the camera will make beeps to remind you that the card is not compatible, then please replace the SD card with a U3 High-speed one.
- 【4K Ultra HD Experience】The TOGUARD C200 dashcam features an ultra-high-definition 4K（3840 x 2160 ） front camera and a 1080P（1920 x 1080）rear camera to captures details that are incredibly different from other resolutions.
- 【Excellent even in Dark Conditions】The front camera of the C200 car camera is equipped with Sony image sensor, 6-layer high-definition glass lens group with an infrared filter, high-definition WDR technology, intelligent identification of the shooting scene, which effectively enhances the night vision ability and provide you with clear night video.
- UHD 4K Mirror Dash Cam: Front 4K(3840x2160) + rear 1080P resolution, or front 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) + rear 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) resolution available. This DL12 Pro 4K dash cam records stunning details, allowing you to capture everything from street signs to license plates.
- Dual Sony Sensor for Night Vision: The Kingslim 4K dash cam with night vision features premium dual Sony sensors in the front and rear cameras for sharp night time video quality using Hisilicon processor, f/1.8 large aperture, and WDR technology. Record a crystal clear and visible video in any situation- day or night.
- GPS Tracking Dash Cam: The GPS module of the dual dash camera tracks your vehicle's location, route, speed on each drive, making it reliable evidence in case of accidents.
- 【Dual Lens 1080P Car Camera】Best dual dash cam for uber, rideshare, lyft drivers, picked by Wirecutter, CNET, Businessinsider, BGR etc. The front and inside camera simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and inside passenger cabin (140°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps, which is a great option for rideshare drivers that will need photographic evidence in the event some rowdy passengers do damage to their car.
- 【Single Front 2.5K 1440P Dash Cam】When recording in front-only mode, footage is captured at at 2.5K 2560x1440P@30fps, which enables clear license plates, road signs. Or you can switch to 1920x1080P@60fps mode with smoother videos for high speed traffic.
- 【Infrared Night Vision w/Sony Sensor】The interior facing camera utilizes a Sony sensor, 4 IR LED lights and f/2.0 aperture, which can handle low light conditions and ensures flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark. F/1.8 6-glass lens front facing cam and unique HDR video system automatically balance the light and dark areas of the video.
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-25 at 03:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Buying InfoLike lots of individuals you desire the defense and also video footage that a dash cam could offer. In the event of a mishap, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable device.
Some dash cams are much better then others. They use much better video top quality, simplicity of usage as well as will just last longer!
We placed this guide together to assist you locate the best dash cam for you needs and also your pocketbook. We will certainly discuss the most up to date features and just how they can aid you make a decision which dashboard camera is worth your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-06-17 at 18:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Features Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will immediately secure the video clip as well as save in instance of a collision to stop losing your data.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape the precise location and speed a crash or event happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping guarantees that you never ever run out of information storage as older data are edited when your sd card is complete.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam provides implies the higher the information of the video clip image that could be videotaped. This is vital when you require to review a license plate number or various other tiny details. Look for a minimum of 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam. Avoid any kind of models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will result in bad image high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam provides means the higher the information of the video image that could be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis means Wide Dynamic Range and also aids protect against under and over exposures to provide clearer video clip top quality under many situations.
BudgetWe can divide dash cameras into 3 general price ranges - budget, mid level and premium models.
Spending plan dash cam designs usually set you back less after that $50. Check out this budget dash cam.
dashboard cams set you back between $50 to $150 as well as use fantastic worth. These dashboard cameras have numerous of the features that you will certainly desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly supply reputable procedure.
Premium dashboard cams models could set you back numerous dollars yet will certainly supply you with the utmost functions and also levels of security. These high end versions are now beginning to add functions such as Wifi and also cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam videos easier then ever before.
Acquiring a new dash cams must be fun as well as interesting! Simply remember to spend some time to look into the designs that fit your demands and budgets|spending plans as well as requirements} making certain they are best for you. Review individual reviews and also examine out the most recent video clips available for the designs you are considering. Tip: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user reviews specifying that they obtained this product completely free or at a reduced price for their truthful testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam ought to be fun and amazing! Pointer: avoid dash cams that have several customer reviews specifying that they received this product for free or at a discounted cost for their truthful evaluation.
Get more details on the most popular dashboard cameras.