Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROGOGO Dash Cam Front and Rear 2560x1440P Single Front, 155° Wide Angle Dash Camera for Cars, Sony Sensor Driving Recorder Support 256GB, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, Night Vision, WDR, GPS
- 2.5K FHD & NIGHT VISION – Dashboard camera simultaneously capture the road front 155° wide angle in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps or 2560x1440P single front. Equipped with Sony IMX307 Sensor and Anti-fog lens for improving low light sensitivity, Dash cam can record a clear, visible video in low light environment whether day or night.
- LOOP RECORDING & ACCIDENT LOCKS – Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and makes driving recorder immediately saving the relevant footage and locking it to SOS file.
- BUILT-IN GPS & MAX 256GB – Dash camera for cars with GPS module can accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker through special software which can download in our official website. Dash cam supports up to 256GB of micro SD card (Class 10). Note: The SD card need to be purchased separately.
- PARKING MONITOR – Dashboard camera comes with Time lapse recording which record video in 5fps and Motion detection which start recording 15s when movement is detected. Two parking monitoring modes can greatly save capacity of the memory card to avoid overwriting the more useful video those have record. Please connect the ZEROGOGO hardwire kit (with ACC) to activate the parking mode. (Need to be purchased separately.)
- OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE – With the installation video sample and details on the manual, the installation is simple and convenient. We will extend the warranty from 12 to 18 months when you register your product on our official site (www.zerogogo.cn), and Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will reply you within 24 hours and offer you a satisfied services.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- Compact, discreet dash cam with wide 140-degree field of view captures enhanced 1080P HD footage
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from up to four cameras in the Garmin Drive app
- 【UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P】-Kingslim D4 4K dual dash camera can simultaneously record videos in front 4K(2160p@25fps) and rear 1080P resolution, clearly capturing license plates and road signs. Ultra HD 4K video resolution also can providing high-definition footages for Self-driving travel enthusiasts. You can switch to front view in QHD 2.5K (2560x1440@30fps) and rear view in full HD 1080P (1920x1080@25fps) for daily video recording, capture QHD details to help restore the truth.
- 【Sony Sensor & Night Vision】-Kingslim dual dash cam adopts the industry-leading Sony IMX335 STARVIS sensor and Hisilicon Hi3559 processor. With super night vision, f/1.8 aperture, and WDR technology, you can record stunning details, even in low-light environments. With front 170° and rear 150° super-wide viewing angles and 6-layer glass fixed-focus lens, it gives you maximum coverage of the road and greatly enhances night vision, providing sharp and clear images and videos.
- 【3" IPS Touchscreen】- Easy operation at your fingertips without fiddly buttons. IPS display screen makes for brighter and higher contrast images. Use one finger to control more Kingslim car dash camera features such as parking monitor, G-sensor, collision detection, seamless loop recording, emergency video lock, and time-lapse video recording.
- [Triple 1920*1080P Camera Recording & 170˚ Super Wide Angle] Triple 1920*1080P Dash Cam, 170˚ super wide-angle lens and 3 inches large LCD screen delivers clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high-speed driving, variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it. The D90 dash camera for the best choice for taxis, rideshare, drivers.
- [Unique Design] The D90 is the first dash cam that can be recording both the front and the sides of the car at the same time. The two cabin cameras can rotate back and forth, left and right, and adjust other recording angles at will. You can use two cabin cameras to recording the left and right sides of the car, or one to record the inside and one to the left or right side of the car. The D90's dashcam can capture more angles and provide more evidence at critical moments.
- [Superior Night Vision & 24/7 Reassuring All-weather Monitoring] The two-cabin cameras utilize 4 infrared lights and an F1.8 aperture. Not only record super clear videos, but its imaging effect will be much better than other dash cams at night. The three cameras also offer the latest built-in highly sensitive night vision image sensor to present an amazing image even in dark areas at night. Triple cameras provide your car with 24 hours protection.
- [FHD2k+1080P]Simultaneous recording front and rear both in Full HD 1296P+1080P at 30 FPS resolution, this dual dash camera can capture more details and presents you the magnificent footages for daily video recordings.
- [Super Night Vision& Sony Sensor] Wide Dynamic Range Technology (WDR) balances the extreme variations of bright and dark conditions, ensuring high contrast and excellent scene reproduction. The superior Sony sensor boosts low-light settings for improved image quality at night, makes details easily discernible and restore the true colors.
- [Built-in Wi-Fi] Easy to connect R1 Wi-Fi dash cam with your phone(Android&iPhone), you can view share and download the footages via the "Z-DashCam" app without taking the micro SD card out of the dash camera
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR VIDEO QUALITY: The front camera records crisp 1440p video while the rear camera records 1080p video. That means you’ll get a video that’s clear and detailed enough to capture important details.
- INCIDENT DETECTION AND GPS: 360 G500H Premium automatically saves video when it detects an incident. With built-in GPS, you’ll have proof of exactly when and where events occurred.
- PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE: Record motion in front of and rear of your vehicle when it’s parked and turned off.
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 10:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Purchasing InfoLike many people you want the security and also video clip proof that a dash cam can provide. In case of an accident, unexpected objects or vandalism a dash cam can be a vital tool.
Getting a dashboard camera could be an uphill struggle as there are numerous designs to pick from. Just how do you understand which one is finest for you? Which one has the attributes and also integrity you need on your daily commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They offer much better video high quality, ease of usage as well as will certainly just last much longer!
We placed this guide together to aid you discover the ideal dash cam for you needs and also your purse. We will clarify the most recent attributes as well as how they can help you choose which dashboard camera deserves your investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2021-07-15 at 09:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Camera Terms Explained
G-SensorA g-sensor will instantly secure the video clip and also save in case of an accident to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will record the precise area and speed a crash or occasion happens at.
Loop RecordingLoop videotaping ensures that you never run out of data storage space as older files are created over when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe greater the resolution a dash cam uses indicates the higher the detail of the video clip image that can be tape-recorded. This is necessary when you should check out a permit plate number or various other tiny information. When choosing a dash cam, look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any models that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will certainly cause poor image high quality.|Resolution: The greater the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the higher the detail of the video photo that could be tape-recorded. Look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution when picking a dash cam.
WDRThis suggests Wide Dynamic Range as well as aids prevent under and also over direct exposures to give clearer video high quality under the majority of conditions.
Price RangesWe can divide dashboard cameras into 3 general cost levels - budget, mid level and premium models.
Spending plan dash cam versions generally set you back less then $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
dash cams cost between $50 to $150 as well as use terrific value. These dash cameras have a number of the attributes that you will want in a dashboard camera and will supply reputable operation.
Premium dash cameras designs can set you back numerous dollars but will offer you with the utmost functions as well as levels of security. These high-end designs are currently starting to include features such as Wifi and cloud storage space making accessing your dash cam video clips much easier then before.
Buying a new dashboard cams ought to be fun as well as amazing! Simply bear in mind to spend some time to investigate the designs that fit your requirements and budgets|budget plans as well as needs} making certain they are ideal for you. Review customer reviews and examine out the most current video clips readily available for the designs you are thinking about. Suggestion: avoid dash cams that have several individual reviews mentioning that they got this item free of charge or at a reduced price for their sincere testimonial.|Acquiring a new dash cam must be fun as well as exciting! Tip: avoid dash cams that have several user evaluates stating that they obtained this item for totally free or at an affordable price for their straightforward evaluation.
Get more details on the best selling dash cams.