Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ZEROGOGO Dash Cam Front and Rear 2560x1440P Single Front, 155° Wide Angle Dash Camera for Cars, Sony Sensor Driving Recorder Support 256GB, Parking Monitor, Motion Detection, Night Vision, WDR, GPS
- 2.5K FHD & NIGHT VISION – Dashboard camera simultaneously capture the road front 155° wide angle in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps or 2560x1440P single front. Equipped with Sony IMX307 Sensor and Anti-fog lens for improving low light sensitivity, Dash cam can record a clear, visible video in low light environment whether day or night.
- LOOP RECORDING & ACCIDENT LOCKS – Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and makes driving recorder immediately saving the relevant footage and locking it to SOS file.
- BUILT-IN GPS & MAX 256GB – Dash camera for cars with GPS module can accurately records your driving location and speed. View your driving route and tracker through special software which can download in our official website. Dash cam supports up to 256GB of micro SD card (Class 10). Note: The SD card need to be purchased separately.
- PARKING MONITOR – Dashboard camera comes with Time lapse recording which record video in 5fps and Motion detection which start recording 15s when movement is detected. Two parking monitoring modes can greatly save capacity of the memory card to avoid overwriting the more useful video those have record. Please connect the ZEROGOGO hardwire kit (with ACC) to activate the parking mode. (Need to be purchased separately.)
- OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE – With the installation video sample and details on the manual, the installation is simple and convenient. We will extend the warranty from 12 to 18 months when you register your product on our official site (www.zerogogo.cn), and Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will reply you within 24 hours and offer you a satisfied services.
More Dash Cams To Choose From
- 【Dual 1080P dash cam】The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at Dual 1920x1080p 30fps. Or single front Camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440p@30fps video resolution.
- 【Superior Sony Night Vision】Dual industry-leading Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323) improves low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments; The combination F1.8 and 6-glass lens record a clear, visible video day or night.
- 【Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP】Connected the mobile phone and the dash cam via built-in wifi, By the ”VAVA Dash” app, allows you configure the dash cam, download and saved footage's, incidents to smart phone, then share it on social media anywhere anytime
- ULTRA HD RESOLUTION - With WQHD 2688*1520P@30FPS max, 1440P front & 1080P rear dual lens, capture the roads simultaneously in super clear definition. Equipped with 170° wide angle for dual cameras monitors all directions without visual blind zone.
- RECORD LONGER TIME VIDEO - Supporting 128GB sd card, while H.265 encode type takes less file space, camera provides longer time recording even during parking than others. Also, it automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full.
- EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK - Built-in G-sensor, the camera will automatically lock the current video when it detects shake or collision, which won't be overwritten by the loop recording and saved at a separate event folder.
- 【Ultra HD Real 4K Dual Channel Dash Cam】 Adopt top quality Sony 8MP IMX317 Sensor on front camera and Sony IMX 291 sensor on rear camera, this dual dash cam captures super clear view at Ultra HD 4K 3840 * 2160 @30fps + 1920 * 1080P @30fps at the same time. 4K resolution offer amazing video quality, four time higher than a regular Full HD recording. Help you read most details from street signs, license plate etc. Give you peace of mind when you're driving.
- 【Upgraded Super Night Vision & WDR】Come with 8 Megapixel image sensor, provide a much clearer image than most dash cameras at night, combine with upgraded 7-Glass F1.8 aperture lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, maintain sharp image and automatically balance the lighting at over bright and over dark area. Help capture clear details that other cameras cannot read, like road signs, license plates.
- 【Buffered Parking Mode】Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact / motion that has been detected. Car camera will save 15 seconds video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- Compact, discreet dash cam with extra-wide 180-Degree field of view captures crisp 1440P footage and Garmin clarity HDR provides increased detail in low-light situations
- Automatically records and saves video of incidents; requires 8GB micro SD card, class-10 or faster (not included)
- Dash Cam auto sync enables you to control and play back footage from upto four cameras on your smartphone using the Garmin Drive app
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera's G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 05:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dashboard Cam Buying GuideLike lots of people you want the security as well as video proof that a dash cam could offer. In the occasion of an accident, road rage or criminal damage a dash cam can be an invaluable tool.
Buying a dashboard camera can be an uphill struggle as there are numerous designs to select from. How do you understand which one is finest for you? Which one has the functions as well as reliability you require on your everyday commute? Some dash cams are much better then others. They supply far better video high quality, ease of usage and also will certainly just last longer!
We put this guide together in order to help you locate the very best dash cam for you needs and also your budget. We will explain the latest functions and also how they can aid you make a decision which dashboard camera is worth your financial investment.
Top New Dash Cams Compared
Last update on 2020-10-25 at 06:20 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Dash Cam Meanings Described
G-SensorA g-sensor will automatically secure the video as well as conserve in situation of a crash to avoid shedding your information.
GPS LoggerA GPS logger will certainly tape-record the precise place and also speed up a crash or occasion occurs at.
Loop RecordingLoop taping makes certain that you never ever run out of data storage as older documents are created over when your memory card is full.
Video ResolutionThe higher the resolution a dash cam supplies suggests the higher the detail of the video clip picture that can be recorded. When you require to check out a certificate plate number or various other little details, this is crucial. When selecting a dash cam, look for at the very least 1980 x 1080 resolution. Prevent any versions that have a maximum resolution of 720p as this will cause inadequate picture high quality.|Resolution: The higher the resolution a dash cam supplies indicates the greater the information of the video clip image that could be taped. Look for at least 1980 x 1080 resolution when selecting a dash cam.
WDRThis implies Wide Dynamic Range and helps avoid under and also over exposures to provide more clear video quality under many conditions.
Price RangesWe could separate dash cameras right into three basic rate levels - inexpensive, mid level and also premium models.
Spending plan dash cam versions typically set you back less after that $50. Examine out this budget dash cam.
Mid Range dashboard cameras cost in between $50 to $150 and also provide fantastic value in many cases. These dashboard cams come with much of the attributes that you will desire in a dashboard camera and will certainly offer trustworthy procedure.
Premium dashboard cams models could set you back numerous dollars but will certainly supply you with the utmost features as well as degrees of protection. These high end versions are now beginning to include functions such as Wifi as well as cloud storage space to make accessing your dash cam videos much easier then before.
Buying a brand-new dashboard cameras ought to be fun and interesting! Just bear in mind to take some time to research the models that fit your needs and budget plans|budget plans as well as needs} to earn certain they are ideal for you. Check out user reviews and check out the most up to date video clips available for the designs you are taking into consideration. Suggestion: stay clear of dash cams that have multiple user assesses mentioning that they obtained this item completely free or at a discounted price for their straightforward evaluation.|Getting a brand-new dash cam ought to be enjoyable as well as exciting! Suggestion: prevent dash cams that have several individual reviews specifying that they received this thing for totally free or at a discounted rate for their truthful review.
Get more information on the most popular dash cams.